Patricia's favorite verse to sing.
We want to share Patricia's ceremony with our friends and family who could
not make it here for this day. We all sat in a circle in the ceremony area on
Saturday and exchanged stories and memories about Patricia.
- Tuesday we had the funeral. 11/11/03 burial started at 11:11am
- The body that Patricia used while she was on this earth plane was
- prepared and placed on a table in the ceremony area.
Personal prayers and goodbyes.
We chanted OM (Trish loved to OM) we cried we laughed
Patricia's body was carried to the burial site.
The grave was prepared.
- More prayers and verses.
- The body was wrapped in linen and a blanket.
- The body was lowered 7ft. down on 4 ropes by eight people.
The grave was filled in.
- And a peach tree was planted on top of the grave.
- This is an ancient tradition expressing the cycle of life.
- A grave marker is being made that will be added shortly.
- The concept of green burial is quite simple, it
provides a peaceful resting
- place in a manner friendly towards nature, wildlife
and the environment.
Natural burial and the environment